Cemeteries, PARKS & Town hall
- Cemetery Sexton Mrs. Janet Sherman 216-509-2989 CemeterySexton@ClaridonTownship.com The duties of the Cemetery Sexton are:
- Process inquiries concerning the placement of graves.
- Process inquiries and associated paperwork for selling cemetery plots.
- Schedule township workers or contractors to open and close graves.
- Bill parties that purchase cemetery plots, foundations, and requests for opening and closing of graves.
- Receive monies, issue receipts, and forward monies to the Township Fiscal Officer.
- Keep records of all persons buried, noting where all military veterans are buried.
- Purchase flowers or other items designated by the Trustees for grave decorations on Memorial Day.
- Inform Trustees when veterans’ markers are needed.
Claridon Recreation Park
Claridon Corner Park
This park is located on the same grounds as the Claridon Town Hall and Administration Building. The park is a smaller lot and is ideal for picnics.