- Cemetery Sexton Mrs. Janet Sherman 216-509-2989 CemeterySexton@ClaridonTownship.com The duties of the Cemetery Sexton are:
- Process inquiries concerning the placement of graves.
- Process inquiries and associated paperwork for selling cemetery plots.
- Schedule township workers or contractors to open and close graves.
- Bill parties that purchase cemetery plots, foundations, and requests for opening and closing of graves.
- Receive monies, issue receipts, and forward monies to the Township Fiscal Officer.
- Keep records of all persons buried, noting where all military veterans are buried.
- Purchase flowers or other items designated by the Trustees for grave decorations on Memorial Day.
- Inform Trustees when veterans’ markers are needed.